Friday, February 15, 2008

No Love for Me on Full Tilt

Last night I wanted to play at my now “higher level”, but instead decided to play my normal level to shore up the bankroll more. Want a bad mistake that was. The donks were out in full force on Full Tilt last night. I lost with Aces six times last night, won the blinds with them once. This is even worse then it seams being I was playing at a six handed, sometimes only five-handed table! A donkashay calls my raise with J-3 sooted. Flop comes out 10-7-3, with none of his suites. I bet and he raises, so I smooth call. Turn comes with an off suit King, now have a rainbow board. I check, he bets and I check raise him. He calls with his pair of threes. A Jack falls on the river and for some reason I know it’s doom. I check, he bets and I make a crying call. F***in donk makes two pair on the river. This kept happening all night on Full, at one point I was down 60BBs there. I made a comeback to being down 40BBs on Full. Luckily I won on Cake and Ultimate so the final total was like 24BBs down.(Could have been much worse.) Also final tabled another Satellite for Friday nights FTOPS Stud event. Came up short in 6th, three places were paid. No love for me on Full Tilt this week. I may buy in directly to the event tonight. If anyone is interested I am selling 50% of my action to the Stud event tonight.($108 gets you half my action.) If interested please email me at Aviganola@Yahoo.com before 7:00pm eastern tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home