Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Grind

Nothing very exciting happened last night. I grinded out some cash games on FullTilt and BoDog. Have started to get the Full roll healthy, after a bad few weeks. Of course now I get my ass kicked on Bodog. Overall lost 15BBs last night, no big deal, haven’t had a losing cash day since 2/26/08. I was due for a dose of reality anyway. Don’t mind grinding it out, helps to generate points, rake back, and clear bonuses. If I just play as a break-even player I am making a nice profit. This weekend want to hit one of the BoDog Open events, also maybe the Sunday major on Bodog and UltimateBet. We will see how much time I have to play. Until then thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home