Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Good Run Comes to an End

All good things must come to an end. After running great the last few days I ran into a does of reality last night. Couldn’t win a thing playing live. Especially couldn’t win at all on FullTilt! This has been going on for a few weeks. I ran great at Ultimate, Stars, and Cake but get beat up on FullTilt. This isn’t usually the way it goes just lately. So I lost 45BBs playing Limit HE last night. I won 8BBs at Stud to offset it a little. Just seamed every set I flopped no one paid me off. Every second best hand I got trapped paying off to the end. Oh well you can’t win every night at Poker. My results could have been much worse, at the bottom I was down almost 80BBs! Whenever I am getting killed am always happy to end the night on an upswing. I may have been able to play longer and get more of it back but I was tired from the big score I had the night before. Let me tell you playing 6 hours in an MTT is tiring! Not that I am complaining, winning almost 100 times my buy in makes it worth while. May try to play in some of the majors this weekend. It all depends on if I can satellite my way in or not. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home