Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good Tournament Day.

I had a winning day today playing MTT/Satellites. I won myself a seat in the Ultimate 200K Sunday Major for tomorrow at 5:00pm eastern. If you want to sweat me my screen name is Aviganola there. Also had a great time playing at Saturday's with Dr. Pauly. (Pot Limit Omaha at 4:20 every Saturday on PokerStars, password "taopoker".) I was in the top three for most of the tournament until we got to the final table. The Doctor played his big stack well, kept attacking my big blind. I eventually made a stand and couldn't hit my Nut flush draw/gutshot. Had a great time and wound up cashing in 5th for almost three times the buy in. I may write about some of the hands tomorrow. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home