Thursday, March 06, 2008

More Online Grinding

Nothing much going on online last night. I had a winning night of grinding it out playing short-handed low limit HE. Also played some full table Limit HE on BoDog. It’s true what they say about that site, it’s full of donks! Of course it can be frustrating when my Aces or Kings lose to 10-3 sooted, lol! In another hand I raise with A-K and the flop comes K-5-5 rainbow. I bet every street, only to get raised on the river by guess what? Of course the button calls my raise cold with Q-5 but it was sooted. Even with these bad beats I managed to win 10BBs there in two hours. Also broke the bad streak at FullTilt to win 15BBs there. So it was a nicely profitable night. Plan on playing some big MTTs this weekend. Expect a good post about it. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home