Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Playing Against Idiots

I have decided that I hate playing with idiots. Everyone says that these are the best games to play in, yet I always seem to lose in these situations. Last night I played a quick session of short-handed Limit HE on FullTilt. I got pretty beat up in a short amount of time. I lost 20BBs is less than an hour. I don’t mind losing sometimes but not like this. I would raise with A-K or A-Q and the donk on my left will call my rasies with ATC! He would have j-8 off and flop a jack, while I would flop an Ace. I would bet the hand hard and he would raise me on the river. Either the turn or the river would hit him perfect. This went on for awhile, I was getting so frustrated. I paid him off a number of times, just to see the trash he was calling my raises with. I got him good one hand when I raised with A-Q of clubs. I bet the hand to the river, unimproved. On the river I checked, just knowing he would bet. I was calling him, no matter what. He didn’t disappoint me, bet the river. I insta-called and he showed me A-9 off, took down a nice pot. Other then that I couldn’t get any traction at the table. Was actually down a lot more but was starting to come back when he sat out. Donk wouldn’t play while I was at the table! This started to tilt me so I called it a night. Oh well I will get them back tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home