Monday, March 10, 2008

Playing like a Donkey

Yesterday I played like a total Donk in the Sunday Brawl. Instead of my usual patient TAG game I tried to make something happen. My normal game has been working great, cashed in 11 of my last 15 MTTs! I tried a stop and go bluff against a calling station. I raised with A-Q off against the table short stack, who had half of my stack. Flop came 10-3-2 rainbow, I had decided I was pushing any flop. I pushed and he insta-called me with pocket jacks. I was down to 750 chips with the blinds at 25-50, had time to wait. Instead 5 hands later I get A-10 off and push all in, over a limper. Dumb play, risk whole tournament to win 125 chips! A player two to my left over pushes my short push. Guess what he has, pocket jacks! IGH in less than an hour in a tournament I tried so hard to satellite into.(Spent $72 to get in, not bad for a $256 tournament.) Just dumb bad play by me. It’s not all bad , I final tabled a $3.30 knockout tournament on FullTilt, finished in 8th for a ten times buy in win. Also almost won a round 2 WSOP tournament on FullTilt. With 17 left I pushed A-K into a chip leader who had A-J. He rivers a jack to knock me out. If I win that 2 and ½ race am in the top 3 chip stacks with 2 WSOP final tickets awarded. FullTilt is giving away 50 free seats to the WSOP main event, but it’s not easy to win one. First have to win a round one free roll, 225 players with 2 advancing. I won this on Saturday, on my third try. Then have to come in the top 2 in a round 2 tournament, mine had 264 players. Then to win your 12K package have to come in the top three in a final event, around 300 players in these. I will try but this is really like hitting the lottery to win a seat, oh well nothing lost but time. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home