Saturday, March 08, 2008

Important Annoncement.

We interupt this BLOG to make an important public service announcement! Don't play Online at Cake Poker! They are a bunch of crooks! I deposited $200 there three months ago and have run it up $600. That is the good news, bad news is I can't withdraw my money! I have been trying for a week and for some reason my cashout options are locked. I have sent 5 emails to support and no one has even emailed me back to say we got your email. Thay don't have an 800 number so I am basically screwed. Should have realized how bad they were when I first joined them I had to send them 10 emails before they set up rakeback on my account. This was supposed to get set up automatically. The players are real weak but what good is it if you can't get your money out when you need it. Do yourself a favor avoid the site like the plague! We now return to our original programming. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home