Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Grinding the WSOP Steps

Played more Step SNGs last night. Played six of them, cashed in 4 of them. 3 of the cashes were repeat the step tickets so really I just spun my wheels and didn’t make any real progress. I now have 1 Step 1, 1 Step 2, and 2 Step 4s. Also sunk another $15 into the Step money pit. Seams the early steps, 1 and 2 are easier to win on the weekends but the later steps 3 and 4 are easier to win during the week. On the weekends Steps 4-6 are filled up with sharks. Anyway this has been my experience so far. Starting tonight I will play my Step 4s to test this theory. As for the cash games last night they were juicy! I made 40BBs in less than 2 hours. What a difference from the night before. My flush draws actually came in last night. Shout out to the Deliman, he cashed in the 25K at 8:00pm on Riverstars last night. Not an easy feat being there are many land mines to avoid in this one. Also ShipThis is building up his SNG roll again, always a good thing. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home