Friday, April 11, 2008

I Run Bad

I am running so bad at SNGs again. The cycle seams to continue, every few weeks I can’t win a 2 and ½ to one favorite hand for a whole night. Last night I kept running Jacks or Queens into A-9o and A-6o, losing to a turned or rivered Ace! Not only that but on a bunch of bubbles I started to play aggressive and ran my 2 overs into pocket 9s three times! Why does Riverstars tease me like this? I pushed my J-K sooted into the chip leader for 75% of his stack on the bubble and he insta-calls me with his pocket nines. No thought involved at all, he must have ESP, didn’t know nines were such a monster hand. This from someone who played the whole SNG super tight. I hadn’t showed down a bad hand the whole time. Well my WSOP Step quest is now going in reverse big time. I am down to 1 Step 3 and 1 Step 4 ticket now. Also sunk another $22.50 down the Step 1 hole. A few times I won a repeat Step 1 ticket but I lose all of those also. Live play didn’t bale me out last night either. I lost around 12BBs in an hour of short-handed Limit HE. Things were worse; at one time I was down 40BBs in less the 30 minutes. I ran my Aces into flopped raggy straights twice. On one I lost to the big blind’s monster Q-8 off on a flop of J-10-9. Full Tilt is famous for those brutal setup hands. I did win a little money playing low limit Stud on Ultimate Bet, like 7BBs. I will be at it again tonight. My cousin Ant(ShipThis) and I(Aviganola) will be playing the 8:00pm 25K on Stars tonight, see you all there. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home