Friday, April 11, 2008

Don't Play on Cake Poker!

It’s Friday and I need to warn all my users about not playing on Cake Poker! I built up a nice roll there and have been trying to withdraw my money for 2 months now. They don’t have a phone number you can call so I have been sending them emails trying to get this resolved, with no satisfaction. After sending them emails for a month someone finally sent me back an email stating which documentation I needed to send them to have my account approved for check withdrawal. I sent this into them three times already and haven’t received an email back from them. So basically I am screwed, they have my money and they won’t give it back to me. This is a warning to you all, don’t play on Cake Poker! TGIF. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home