Thursday, April 10, 2008

WSOP Steps Update

Good news to report on the WSOP Steps front again from last night. I won a step 3 seat last night. I now have 1 step 1, 1 step 3, and 2 Step 4 tickets. Only had to poor $15 more down the Step money pit. Maybe tonight I will play one of my step 4s. Just need to run good one time and I know can win a step 5. So far I have won 3 step 5s but had no luck at all in them. Just want to make it to Step 6 and get back $500, so it doesn’t feel like all this time and money invested was for nothing. On the live front low limit Stud was just brutal to me last night. Every time I had trips someone would fill up on the river. Kept missing 4th street flush draws, that means had 3 cards to come and couldn’t make a flush! Oh well I have been running so good playing Stud on Ultimate that I was due for a letdown. Ran ok playing short-handed Limit HE on FullTilt, won a few BBs in an hour of play. Great thing about all this grinding is the points, bonus, and rake back I am earning by playing so much. As for the Steps they will make me a silver, maybe gold on Stars this month. Thing is you earn 35FPPs for a step 3 and 75FPPs for a step 4. Not sure what you earn for a Step 5, but a step 6 earns 500FPPs! So if I play 3 step 6s a month it’s more than enough to maintain Silver status alone. (The first month it earns 1500FPPs, second month over 2000 being you earn FPPs 50% when a Silver.) All I am trying to point out is that if I just break even as a player am still receiving a bunch of other benefits. BTW Have I told you all that I can’t wait to go to the WSOP this year? I am sure I have but will say it again, WSOP 2008 here we come!!! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home