Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Online Site Selection

I can never figure out where the best place to play will be Online. Hindsight is so 20/20! Last night I got my ass handed to me at Full Tilt, couldn’t win a pot playing in a Full Limit Ring Game. On Full lost 35BBs in less than an hour. At the same time I couldn’t lose a pot playing at the same level on River Stars. I won 30BBs there while losing on Full Tilt. So overall the night wasn’t that bad losing 5BBs. Just wish I would have stuck to Stars only : - ). Am still running great in SNGs on Stars this week. Played another Pot Limit Hi/Lo Omaha one and ripped it down. I have a really good shot at the Battle of the Planets Promotion this week. Great thing too that all the prize pools are double this week. Have said it before but will repeat myself, people do not know how to play Pot Limit Hi/Lo Omaha right now. Also it’s a fun game to play, getting tired of No Limit SNGs. There seems to be less dead money in the No Limit ones. Then again it’s the luck of the draw. I have played in a few where we lose 3 donkeys during the first level. Even in a turbo this is crazy, no need to go bust that fast. Should be playing at my Cousin Neil’s house tomorrow night. Will post about the crazy fun times on Friday. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home