Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Online Threadmill

Last nights play was odd to say the least. I played Full Limit Ring games on Full Tilt and River Stars. I was bizarre couldn’t win a pot on Full and couldn’t lose a pot on River Stars. I made 4 nut flushes on River Stars and got sick action on all of them. Also flopped quad sixes on a flop of 6-6-2 with two clubs. I checked and it get bet and raised back to me. I smooth call and check the turn, it gets bet and raised to me again. WOW what a wet dream of a hand, I decide to come out of the weeds and three bet. It gets capped, what an awesome hand. The river brings the much needed third club. I bet out and they both call me. I was against pocket twos and the nut flush. What a perfect set up hand for me. At the same time I am losing in unreal ways on Full Tilt. Pocket Aces go down to 4-5 off who defends from the big blind. Pocket Kings go down to pocket fives who turns a set, after I cap pre-flop. In another sucky hand I raise with pocket nines and get called in two places. Flop is 8-6-2 rainbow. They both check and I bet. Turn is a seven and it gets bet and raised before me. I insta-muck my pocket nines and they cap it. River is a King and it goes bet and call. Pocket Sevens against pocket Aces. The Aces played so bad it’s not funny. If he bets out on that flop I raise and shut out the pocket sevens. Oh well no need to tap on the fishbowl. So I made like 50BBs at Stars and lost 55BBs at Full Tilt. Another night on the Online treadmill. One good thing is I went 1 for 2 in cashing in Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Sit-N-Gos so my Battle of the Planets Race is still on. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home