Friday, July 25, 2008

Online Treadmill Continues/Sit-N-Go Question

The Online Treadmill continues. Again I ran sick great at River Stars and sick bad at Full Tilt. This time I won enough to cover my loses at Full Tilt. Finished the night up 6BBs. Sit-n-Gos didn’t go well. I played in two of them and bubbled them both. Of course I pushed the best hand and got sucked out on in both as a 60-40 favorite. I need to have a big MTTs score really badly. I haven’t had a good one Online since winning a RAZZ tournament on River Stars a week before our WSOP trip. I am up this month in MTTs but it isn’t a substantial amount. Same thing with Sit-n-Gos am up but not a big number. Am up a nice number in live games but it’s just a long grind. Clearing Bonuses and rake back contribute a nice figure to the grind. Need a big score to get me excited to play again. May play in the 8:00 on Full Tilt tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – BTW no Home game report from last night, Neil’s game got cancelled, maybe next week. Reminder to all my readers to please click through on my Google Adsense banner, above this post. Even making money from this BLOG is a slow grind!

*****This an addendum to my original post. I just thought of a Sit-n-Go hand that really bothered me. Did I play this hand right? Please comment! We are down to 6 players in a turbo No Limit HE tournament. The blinds are 100-200 and I have 1200 left. Two players with medium stacks limp to me and I wake up with the all powerful pocket 2s. So I jam my 6x the big blind. The big blind, who has 1900 behind insta-calls me exactly like Hellmuth does when he thinks he has the nuts. Everyone else folds so we are heads up. The big blind has the all mighty A-3 of spades. He calls off 63% of his stack with these rags against a player who has played the whole Sit-N-Go totally tight. Of course he gets rewarded with an Ace on the turn. Why couldn’t I have a big Ace, which is the hand I would normally be jamming here like 80% of the time! My question for the readers is whose play was worse my jam with the pocket twos or his call with the Ace Rag sooted? I am very interested in getting other people’s opinions on this. Sit-n-Gos just frustrate me to no end. Thanks in advance for your comments.******

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home