Monday, August 25, 2008

Donkday

Sunday is now officially Donkday at the Onlinerounder.blogspot.com, here. My cousin Ant and I have talked about how bad the play has become on Sundays. It’s such a minefield playing on Sundays! Starting this weekend I have banned myself from playing Ring games on Saturdays and Sundays. Just sucks that I win all week and then give it back on the weekends. If I want to gamble I will go to Atlantic City and shoot Craps! Eventually I may go back to playing Ring games on the weekends but for now only going to play MTTs, Satellites, and Sit-N-gos. That is what I did this weekend with awesome results! On Saturday I won 2 out of 3 $55 Satellite seats on Full Tilt. Also cashed in 3 out of 4 Horse $22 Sit-n-gos. On Sunday I had mixed results, literally bubbling in four MTTs! On the Sit-n-go front I did great once again. I played 3 Horse Sit-n-gos with 2 firsts! Some of the people in these didn’t even know how to play some of the legs, mostly Razz of course. Also played a few No Limit Sig-n-gos with a bunch of bubbles. Took another attempt at the WCOOP Steps on River Stars. Only paid for one Step 1 Sit-n-go, which I won and played 8 of them before I lost it. (A lot of repeat Step 1 tickets.) I am now almost a Silver on Stars and am a Silver Ironman on Full Tilt. The Full Tilt one I am excited about, 2 more months at Silver and I will have enough Metals to cash in for 25,000fpps. With them and the points I already have will have enough to purchase a 22 inch monitor for my PC. Look out I will be able to eight table, without overlap and without going blind! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony
P.S. – Go ShipThis_1 stick to the system and grow the roll! As always please continue to click through on my Google Adsense banner, above this post, it’s free and only takes a second, it helps keep the lights on in this BLOG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home