Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Online Satellite Play

I have been continuing my new found love of No Limit Cash games online this week. Haven’t had a losing session at them all week. My Sit-N-Go playing has dropped off while I focus on the cash games. Still am playing in Satellites on Full Tilt to earn Tournament Dollars for the FTOPS that starts tonight. Last night I played in a $15 MTT and won the $55 seat, even though I was the short stack from 18 people down to the final 9 that won the seat. While on the bubble there were 2 large stack idiots that had no idea how to play in Satellites. They kept getting all in pre-flop, trading their stacks back and forth. Both of them just needed to fold until I got blinded away. I couldn’t even survive the blinds again when this hand took place. The player 3rd in chips raised and the chip leader shoved. The first player, who was guaranteed a seat snap calls with pocket twos! The big stack had A-K and won the race. I was the fortunate receipt of some really bad play being I won a seat I really shouldn’t have. The big stack didn’t care being he had double the other player’s chips so he wasn’t at risk. Think the other player was just getting sick of the big stack bulling the table so he made a stand. Guess he didn’t realize that 10th only paid $10 and that 1-9 won $55 in tournament dollars, so why gamble at all when you aren’t gaining any equity. If I keep seeing such bad play in these than I will continue earning “Free” money in them. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM , Anonymous J Rich said...

Haha, that's hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home