Friday, October 30, 2009

Dr. Pauly Bad Beat Post

I played short-handed LHE 5/10 and 8/16 over the weekend and came across two dream opponents: a total Eurodonk and a total know-it-all. Both were to my immediate left. No matter if I opened or three-bet, those two dickwads called everything every fuckin' time. Unfortunately, I never got paid off with a huge hand. Instead, I got my proverbial nuts kicked on five different instances. Here are three examples... K-K vs. Q-3 and the Eurodonk caught running threes to make me slam my fist on the dining room table... Ad-10d vs Ah-2d and I flopped a diamond flush, yet Eurodonk rivered a four-diamond straight flush to which I used my Lord's name in vain... J-J vs Q-3 and the board runs out A-K-3-K-A.

That excerpt was from the Doctor's great post today, at the "Tao of Poker". Click on my lick on the left of this post. Today's post is a classic for sure. TGIF. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home