Sunday, May 06, 2007

Site Review.

I am trying something out for the first time. If I get negative feedback about it this will be the last time I will do any reviews. This is a paid for review from the service Reviewme.com.(Warning Advertisement.) Trying to make a little dough from this BLOG also :-). Check out this site, you won't be sorry. If you love to play poker online, for money, this site will be right up your alley.

Online Pool

They have a virtual pool game site, that you can play other players for money. What a great idea this is. When I checked it out there were over 700 players on it. Pool like poker can be learned and improved upon with practice. I have always been into playing video games, while growing up. Once the internet got so popular I started playing chess and checkers online at Yahoo. From this I started playing poker online for fun. I eventually graduted to playing for money on poker sites. I loved playing pool when I college, so this is a logical thing to do next. Check out this site, you won't be sorry.

OK. That's it for tonight. We will return to our original topic tomorrow. Poker baby! Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home