Friday, August 10, 2007

Online Stud

Didn’t get much chance to play last night. Just got to play a few minutes of Stud on Full Tilt. Did very well winning 10 BBs in around 15 minutes. Amounted to playing tight and winning two small pots. I love Stud online these days. When I was last playing Limit HE was running so bad that I decided to mix it up. I play Stud or HORSE to change things up when I am running bad at HE. It seams to work well for me. I don’t know if my play changes or my luck does. I will say it again, in general online people do not know how to play any of the Stud variants.(Stud, Stud Hi/Lo, and Razz) I am talking about the very low limits. Which to me is anything below $2-4. Once I build my bankroll back up I will take a shot at the $2-4 and $3-6 games. The swings are huge at these levels. I hate going through $300 in a session but it happens. Playing short-handed $3-6 HE has been a huge rollercoaster ride for me. Well all the books say you should have 300 BBs as a bankroll to avoid going broke from variance. Well 300x$6 is $1800 which I don’t have in my bankroll now so no $3-6 for awhile. Tonight I will play in the Super turbo Satellite to try to win a seat in the FTOPS $215 Pot Limit tournament at 9:00. First will be at least $50,000 so it will be worth my time. I am do for a big score in a MTT. Wish me luck. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home