Monday, November 12, 2007

A Borgata Hand.

Here is an example of how crazy the $10-20 Limit game at the Borgata is on sundays. I had been playing fairly tight in this wild game. I wake up with pocket aces under the gun. I bring it in for a raise and get called in 4 spots. Flop comes down 10-9-9 rainbow. I lead out and get raised by the played to my right. He was a very agressive lucky player. I put him on a ten but he could have a nine. Eveyone else folds and I call his raise. The turn brings a queen and I check. He bets and I call. The river brought a blank, think a 3. I again check, fearing he has a nine. He bets and I call right away. Hmm what could he have to crack my aces? Of course he has K-J off? He cold called an under the gun raiser with this cheese. Then to make matters worse he raised me on the flop with a gutshot straight draw. He made mistake after mistake in this hand. Yet he gets rewarded by winning a nice pot. Of well in the long run you want people doing this. Problem is when they keep sucking out on you all day it grows old real fast. Oh well I remember who this regular player is and "Revenge is a dish best served cold". Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home