Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Heads Up

I am the heads up master! I played four of them and went 3-1. The only one I lost was a really bad beat. I had pocket Aces and got the forth raise in pre-flop, which put him all in. It was only the 4th hand and I was surprised we got it all in already. (Put him on the cooler, pocket Kings.) The flop came 2-3-4 rainbow, great flop for me. The turn brought a dreaded Jack, btw he had pocket Jacks. I had outs for the re-suckout, 2 Aces and 4 Fives. Didn’t re-suck out and got knocked out shortly after this hand. I really feel that I am playing well in these heads up sngs. Of course I have only been playing in the $10+.50 ones. My record is like 23-5 when playing in these. My FullTilt bankroll is now very healthy. Think tonight I will move up to $20+1 ones. As for live play just spun my wheels all night. Ended up a few BBs, nothing interesting to report. Still need to start playing in some satellites for some of the FTOPS tournaments coming up. Wish me luck. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home