Monday, November 05, 2007

Online Grind

I should just stick to playing Heads up Sit-N-Gos online. I played four of them yesterday and went 3-1. The one I lost was a total heads up cooler. In an unraised pot I get 6-2 of hearts in the big blind. Flop comes with three hearts, yatzee! I bet he raises and I push, have him covered by 300T. He insta-calls, so I figure top pair and the ace of hearts. Nope 7-3 of hearts, cooler! I fought back hard and got back up to 900T but he still took it down. Played in a $26 satellite for FullTilt’s 6:00pm $216 750K guaranteed tournament. Out of 292 players got knocked out in 32! 28 seats were being awarded and 29 got $72. Was card dead for the last hour but it was my fault that I bubbled. Let myself get too low. When I finally made a move had 3-6 of hearts and 1650 chips, with blinds of 400-800. I pushed against the second short stack’s big blind. He of course insta-called with the monster 6-10 off. (He had to call being the odds he was getting were so good, almost 4-1.) So brutal to play for almost three hours and get nothing for it. Same thing happened to me Saturday night. I played in an $11 bust out tournament on FullTilt.(Their name for a bounty tournament.) I had chips the whole way, but didn’t collect a bounty. Out of 970 players I got within 10 of the money. Of course got knocked out on a bad beat, A-K against A-10 for 70% of his chips. Of well I run real bad in MTT these days. Can’t believe I didn’t even collect a single bounty all tournament. Well at least I did well playing live yesterday, won 20 BBs at $1-2 in two hours. Tonight I will start my quest to win a satellite into one of the upcoming FTOPS tournaments. It’s going to take me a few live sessions to recover from Saturday’s slaughter at the Borgata. Oh well it happens, no use crying over spilt milk. Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Again thanks to my readers for clicking through on my google Adsense banner above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home