Friday, November 09, 2007

Winning at Poker

I told my readers yesterday what the trick is to winning at Poker. Write about how bad you are running then you will win. The reverse seams to be true. Every time I write about winning it’s as if the “Bad Beat” switch gets turned on for all my online accounts. Yesterday I did a post about getting beat up playing online. Of course last night I had a great winning night! (I didn’t just write that, oh no the bad beats will start again!) Think I have the problem figured out. Whenever I start feeling I can’t lose at this game I do. In other words don’t ever get over confident in Poker. As soon as you do it’s a recipe for disaster. I have read tons of Articles and BLOGs stating this very thing, in all different words. To win at this game you must constantly learn and be cautious. I don’t mean playing scared, mean don’t ever think you are too good for the game. As soon as I feel I can do no wrong I start to lose. This post is starting to become a ramble. Sorry it’s Friday and I have had a bad week at work. (Also relatively bad week at online poker.) Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home