Thursday, November 08, 2007

Bad Luck Online.

Last night I got spanked big time playing Heads up on FullTilt. Eveytime I write about running good I lose right away. Maybe if I write about getting beat up I will start winning. This post is about my brutal Heads Up Sit-N-Gos last night. I moved up to $20+1 ones and of course now the bad beats start. I won’t even bore you with the details. Last night I had every kind of bad luck. One example was everytime I woke up with a pair bigger then nines the other player folded his small blind to me. It was like they could see my hole cards. Well I played two $20+1s and lost so I moved back down to $10+.50. I went 0-2 in the $20+1 and 1-3 in the $10+.50 ones. Going 1-5 may not seam so bad but I have been running so well lately that it was a big disappointment. My live play didn’t go any better either. Three times last night I flopped the nut straight and got rivered each time. I also flopped the nut flush a few times and lost to fullhouses. Oh well I will be at it again tonight. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home