Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Running Good Over?

I don’t think I should ever write another post about running good online. Every time I do it my next session is a nightmare. Last night I only had an hour to kill so I played a quick session. It was just brutal, had Aces three times and they were cracked all three, within the first 15 minutes. Then I started playing really bad after that. Was getting crushed down almost 50BBs in a half an hour. Cooled down and got off tilt to end the session down 20BBs. Still in an hour this is not the results I want to achieve. Ran good all weekend so I can’t complain. Last night’s WPT championship was just awesome! Gus Hanson played so well and got lucky to boot also. Looked like he should have slowed down, once they got heads up. Being it’s an edited broadcast we really can’t tell If that was the case. I just enjoyed watching a master LAG player at work. Will watch that tape a few more times for fun. Don’t forget to watch the WSOP broadcast tonight on ESPN. I believe it’s the 10K Pot Limit Omaha Championship tonight. I like to watch Pot Limit Omaha being it’s such an action game. Of course I will be at the tables looking to crack someone else’s Aces. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home