Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Run Goot.

Last night I got hit in the face with the deck. Went on a quick hit-n-run rush. Again I won 30BBs in less than an hour. I flopped 2 sets that both won huge pots. In one of them I flopped a set of nines only to get sucked out on the turn by the nut flush draw. That’s ok a rivered forth nine for quads to the rescue. It was just sick I was getting dealt A-J, A-Q, and A-K on three tables at the same time. Was hitting top top and it was holding up! Poker is so fun when things are going your way. Also was happy when I got a message from Poker Stars that I had just become a Silver member of their VIP club. That means a month of Saturday free rolls for me and will earn FPPS 50% faster. (There are a number of other benefits also.) On top of this after I earn 50 points 1 more day on Full Tilt I will be a Silver Ironman there also. One more month at Silver and I will have enough Bonus Metals to purchase 25,000 points with. With that and my current point balance I almost have enough for a 22 inch monitor in the Full Tilt Store. Eight tabling, with no overlap, here I come! Tonight is the always fun Cousin’s Neil home game. Just need to play some solid ABC No Limit tournament poker to defeat this crowd. No more FPS for me, LOL. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony
P.S.- Shout out to Cousin Ant., grind baby! As usual readers please continue to click through on my Google Banner, above this post, thanks in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home