Friday, August 07, 2009

Full Tilt Supers

I run so good in Super-Satellites on Full Tilt. In the last three days I won 2 out of 3 of them. The one I lost was to a bad Stud beat literally on the bubble, paying 5 places and I took 6th! Great thing is now I have mega tournament bucks on Full tilt so tonight I will treat myself to an FTOPS entry. I am playing in the $216 Stud tonight on Full Tilt, wish me luck. Last night I tried to get back into the Sit-N-Go grove by playing the mid-stakes double of nothing ones on Poker Stars. It didn’t go well, I lost two straight. The play in these has gotten somewhat better than a few months ago when I was crushing them. So I moved back down to the low levels ones and won two straight right away. Tonight I will focus on the cash games until the FTOPS Stud starts. Need to clear a huge re-load bonus that Stars gave me. Also plan on shooting for a Gold VIP this month so need to do a lot of grinding. Btw did anyone catch the WSOP on ESPN this week? Wasn’t expecting the Tournament of Champions to be very good but it was entertaining to watch. Wonder is the Ante Up for Africa next week will be good or bad? Post your opinion in the comments section to this post. The word for the day is Spewage, cousin Ant needs to avoid it! TGIF. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home