Friday, August 14, 2009

Shark Scope

Shark Scope says I am hot, at Sit-N-Gos that is, LOL. Wish all the girls when I was in High School thought the same, LOL it must be Friday feeling kind of silly. Two days ago I switched back to Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos and since then I have won 6 straight. Amazingly I wrote about the turnaround yesterday and Poker Stars didn’t throw the doom switch on me! Also ran great playing in Low Limit No Limit on Full Tilt, winning a Buy in and a half in 30 minutes. Was planning on playing in the FTOPS Razz event tonight but looks like we are going away for a few days so will miss it. I want to make sure we get back in time for me to play in the FTOPS $129 Knockout Tournament on Sunday. I grinded all week playing Low Limit No Limit to get my roll back up on Full Tilt so now I can wear it down in one MTT. The pattern seams to repeat for my roll on Full these days. Have a feeling I am due for a nice score in an MTT so maybe Sunday will be the day. You all will be the first to hear about my big score, if it happens on Sunday. I am so glad its Friday, been a tough week. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home