Sunday, August 09, 2009

Why I Hate MTTs

Warning Bad Beat Story about to be told, proceed at your own risk. Damn I hate Mtts these days! Friday night I am doing fine in a No Limit MTT. We are about 100 players from the money and I have slighty below the chip average. Can probably fold my way into the money, which I should have done. Of course the poker gods had other plans for me. I get dealt Queens under the gun and bring it in for 3x. Everyone folds expect the big blind who defends, he has me slighty covered. Flop comes gin for me 2-8-Q rainbow, sweet! He shoves right into me and of course I snap call with top set. I am stoked to see he has A-K off! Jack on the turn and a ten on the river and IGH completely shocked, bite me Joker Stars. This chit keeps happening to me, how do people make money in MTTS? Beware of the donks today. Happy Donkday. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home