Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sit-N-Go Frustration

Last night the running bad at Sit-N-Gos continued for me in a big way. I went 0 for 6 last night, after going 1 win out of 5 the night before. For me this is a very bad ITM percentage. Basically ruined any chance I had of cashing in the Battle of the Planets High Orbit for the week. The variance at Sit-N-Gos can be so brutal at times. I lost every important coin toss. Lost almost every domination hand, such as Shoving with A-J and getting looked up by A-4 who rivers a four of course. It got so bad in one of them that I wanted to quit for the night. This idiot was shoving every other hand at the 15-30 level in a regular 9 man Sit-N-Go. I was waiting to trap him when he once again shoves under the gun and I am in the Big Blind with pocket Queens. It folds around to me and I happily snap call to be shown Q-10 off. I am stoked to have him completely crushed pre-flop. Of course the flop comes with a J and a 9 making me sweat it out. King on the river and I get knocked out first and my frustration level really begins to rise, as well as my blood pressure. I finished up my last 2 SNGS by bubbling them both by losing 2 coin tosses once ahead and once behind. At that point I decided to shut it down before I damage my roll further. Damn I don’t know how people can play these for a living! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home