Thursday, August 13, 2009

Double or Nothing Sit-N-Go

After suffering from a few days of getting crushed at 9 man regular Sit-N-Gos I decided to go back to my bread and butter roll building Double or Nothing SNGs on Poker Stars last night. That sentence is probably a run on but it’s my BLOG so I’ll do what I want, LOL. I went 3 for 3 cashes in the Double or Nothing ones, also played one regular one and took a second. Only losing thing I did was a took 5th in a Step 2 on Ultimate Bet, being a Step 2 is only worth 34 cents, it wasn’t a big loss . So I have the pattern figured out now, whine about running bad and the next session will be a winning one. Oh no hope the reverse doesn’t happen and now tonight I will get my ass kicked again. See the risks I take to produce drivel for you all to read day after day, lol. Anyway tonight I will multi-table the double or nothing SNGs and shoot for last night’s 100% cash rate, yea that will happen. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Anonymous dave b said...

Have you given up on the borgata tourneys?

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Lately yes but I may play a Saturday one in September. Tony

 
At 1:47 PM , Anonymous dave b said...

Always eagerly awaiting your posts

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home