Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Crazy Hand for Me

A crazy hand took place for me last night on Full Tilt. I was playing in an $11 90-man Knockout Sit-N-Go. I had pocket Aces in early position, brought it in for three times the big blind. Got called in two places. The flop came A-2-3 all diamonds. I decided to push for two times the pot. Both players insta-called me. First donk turns over A-10, with no diamonds.(BTW – Had them both covered, barely.) Second donk had a decent draw, Q-J with the Queen of diamond. What was crazy about this hand you ask? Unreal my three Aces held up! That’s right I dogged the diamonds and back door draws to knock them both out. I collected $4 in knockout bounties to boot also. This put me third in chips with 45 people left. I wound up getting knocked out close to the bubble anyway. My point is that some of my big hands are starting to hold up. Also had another winning night playing live short-handed Limit HE. Played one heads up SNG and took that one down. My record now is like 50-8 in these. (Of course only playing in the $10.50 ones, when I moved up to $21 ones went 2-4.) Just that it feels like I am turning the corner in my online play. Two winning sessions in a row may not seam like much but when you have been getting beat up for weeks it sure feels good. I feel I have plugged many leaks in my game lately. Biggest one was playing 4 games at once just wasn’t working for me. Two games at once for now seams to be the right mix for me to be a winning player. I will be at it again tonight. Are you all ready for the big snow storm today? (Northeast is supposed to get hit hard today.) Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home