Sunday, December 09, 2007

Switching Things Up.

Whatever I am running bad in Poker I try to play different games to turn things around. I have been running unusually bad at Limit HE for a few weeks. So I decide to play less of it and more of Seven Card Stud. So yesterday I played a little Limit HE and a lot of Stud. What happens you ask? I finally start to win at Limit HE but I got killed at Stud. I almost forgot how brutal this game can be. It's worse then HE in the sense that there are five betting rounds, so it cost more to bet to the river. Also the rivers are really brutal when you have Aces up in four and someone chases with a baby straight. They always seam to get there when I start with a monster. It's a good game being there is a lot more skill involved then in playing HE. The variance in this game can be really brutal! I am talking 50 BBs in a hour can be lost really easily. I will write more about the game this week. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home