Friday, December 07, 2007

More Losing Online Play

Playing last night was more of the same crap that had been happening to me for weeks. I don’t know if I am playing bad or just running bad. Think it’s a combination of both. Played last night on RiverStars and got bad beat over and over. Here is a perfect example, I raise under the gun, with A-K. Late position player 3 bets me, I call him. Flop comes K-9-2 rainbow. I bet and he raises me, so I call. Turn brings a brick, think a three. I bet and he calls. River brings a seven, which looks like a safe card for me. For some reason I don’t like that card so I check. He bets and I call. Of course he has pocket sevens. This shit keeps happening to me over and over again. Ever since I moved back up to $2-4 I can’t get a winning season in. Maybe the games are getting tougher to beat since the government’s BS laws were passed. The games don’t appear to be any tougher but my hands just don’t hold up anymore. As for SNGs/MTT forget about it. I played two SNGs last night and again ran into quads twice! Also played the 5:45 Hi/Lo Stud on Stars. Lost a huge pot when I started with rolled up 4s. It was my own fault for not raising with them on third street. On sixth street I had fours full of Aces, with the aces showing on Fifth and Sixth. The bring in chased me down with Jack and eights only to catch an eight and take most of my chips. Never recovered from that hand. My luck has got to turn around sooner or later. Otherwise my readers and going to get sick of reading about my losing sessions. Need something positive to write about. On a good note PokerStars now has echecks, they are an easy, totally free way to fund your account. Money comes right out of your checking account. Only problem is the maximum is only $100 right now. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a positive post for you all to read. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home