Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Found a Fish on Full Tilt

Last night I did quite well playing on Full Tilt. I cut down the multi-tabling to just 2 tables. Seam to work for me being I focused on the players a lot better. I played in a short-handed Limit HE game and a full Omaha Hi/Lo game. The Omaha game didn’t require much attention. That game I can play like a robot and squeak out a few BBs per hour from it. Have always been able to beat that game for a profit. It’s just so boring, really not many moves to make in it. As for the Limit game really played differently based on who was in the pot. Got to a table with a real fish. A player who would bet/raise with A-K unimproved every time he would get it. One hand I had A-9, which on the turn became three nines Ace kicker. The board was 9-2-3-9 rainbow and we capped it. The river blanked out so I bet. He raised me and I got scared of some crazy full house so I just called. At this point I didn’t know how bad this player was but I learned fast. The rest of the time playing with him I would call him down with bottom pair, if we were heads up. It was good like 80% of the time. I made 40 BBs at this table in 2 hours. Will look for this particular player again tonight when I play. Game selection is more important these days online. The days of all easy games,(Partypoker) are long over. That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Full Tilt please don’t throw the bad beat switch on me : - ). (Being I have written a post about a winning night!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home