Thursday, December 06, 2007

More of the Same.

More of the same BS playing online last night. 80-20 favorite pre-flop is never good enough for me to win a pot. Last night 5 times I lost with an over pair to an under pair. My Aces were cracked by sevens on the flop. My Kings were cracked by nines on the turn, after I capped pre-flop and three bets on the flop! I could blame it on the FullTilt RNG but I was playing at three different sites last night with the same results. Of course I moved up to $2-4 last night, whenever I move up my luck goes away. Also whenever I do a post about having a winning session the poker gods throw the bad beat switch on me. The amazing thing is I only lost 20 BBs last night. I was down 50 when my luck on PokerStars turned around in a big way. I actually ended up winning there last night. One sick hand I three bet with pocket aces pre-flop heads up. Flop came K-4-2 off suit. He bet into me and I raised. On the turn I bet he called. River brought a brick and he checked. I bet and got check raised. I was totally befuddled thinking my hand got cracked again by a cheesy two pair. There was no way I was laying it down now, getting like 12-1 on my call. I called and took down the nice pot. Idiot had K-J off for top pair weak kicker. He thought he was slow playing by waiting until the river to raise. Very strange play indeed. Also played two SNGs last night. I ran into quads twice in huge pots. When will this BS end. Thanks for listening to my ranting. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home