Monday, December 10, 2007

A Winning Day

Finally a winning day on Sunday. My Limit HE game as suddenly improved, in the last few days. I have been playing shorthanded and have noticed the fish have schooled to six handed play. Playing in a ten handed game has just gotten too hard. I can beat 1 or 2 fish in a pot, but not 6 of them! Seams like there is no skill in these no foldem holdem games. All the books say these are the great games to play in, not for me. I never win in games where 6 or 7 players are seeing the flop. Have read many articles on how to beat these games but still havn’t mastered this skill. Yesterday I lost a little in Stud but won enough in Limit HE to have a positive live play day. Also went back to my best SNGs, Heads up. Played in two of them and won them both. Think I need to stick to my two best things online, Heads up SNGs and live Hi/Lo Stud play. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home