Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sit-N-Go Leak

Think I have identified a major leak in my Sit-N-Go play.(Besides not being able to win hands where I am 80-20 pre-flop!) To go off on a tangent, I have lost my last six 80-20 hands in SNGs on FullTilt. Five of them were when I had an over pair, other one was Aces against the Ace-cracker 7-8 suited. Back to my leak I seam to be playing way too tight on the bubble in SNGs. Last night I was second in chips when we got 4 handed. No one was super short, 3rd and 4th had around 1200T each. Big stack had like 7000T and I had the rest around 3500T. Anyway I decided to not play a hand and “guarantee” making the money. Only thing I guaranteed was me being the bubble boy. I folded A-Q to the big stacks 4X BB raise. I folded pocket sixes to a shorts push. I folded 9-10 suited for 3X BB from a short, who was no longer that short. What happened is the shorts pushed pots back and forth, the big stack bleed chips slowly, and I lost my chips blind by blind. Got to the point where I was short so I pushed with J-Q suited. Got called by A-J off and I got sent home on the bubble. Looking back I know I should have called with the A-Q, at the least. Am I playing too tight on the bubble? Anyone have any opinions on this? Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Thanks to my readers for clicking through on my google banner above this post. Please keep doing it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home