Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Playing on FullTilt

Didn’t get a chance to play much last night, had another Christmas party to go to. Just played a few minutes of No Limit on FullTilt. Lost a very small amount, maybe a half a buy in. I am getting excited about the promotions Full is running in December. One they are running is you earn double points everyday that you earn 20 or more. This is great for me being I am trying to earn enough to get a new 19-inch flat screen monitor. I have 25,000 points but need 40,000 to get it. (This will help me earn it a lot faster.) The other cool promotion they are running is if you earn iron man status this month you get bonus dollars for every month you were an iron man this year. I will earn at least bronze, maybe silver this month. So I am looking at least $125 bonus dollars in my account come January. I just love free money! The no limit games on Full have been so soft lately. Read my last post about this. Tonight I will be back at it again. Got to earn my 50 points to work toward maintaining my Ironman status. Good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – If you want to give FullTilt a try please click through on my banner above this post, need the referral bonus : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home