Monday, December 17, 2007

Doing What Works.

I have learned in Poker you need to do what works. This weekend I realized Limit HE is always bad for me on weekends. So I didn’t even play a single hand of it. Instead I stuck with what works for me on weekends. I crushed the Low limit No Limit games on three sites I played on; FullTilt, PokerStars, and CakePoker. Also won every Heads up Sit-N-Go I played in, like I stated in my previous post. Personally I think those weekend No Foldem Holdem games are just total luck. Not just because I have been getting beat up in them lately. It’s just that once 5 people have called a limp any two cards can limp behind and win a monster pot. All the books say these are the games to win your money in but for me it never works that way. Feels I am very unlucky in this environment. It’s the same way for me in Atlantic City. I do much better in tight games where I can steal a few pots here and there. Well now the weekdays are back so I will grind a little in Limit and see how things go. If they don’t go well I may be hooked on live No Limit games now. Tonight’s the last episode of the 500K buy in on High Stakes Poker, can’t wait. Wonder if Sam Farha will loss another 300K or so, hmm? He seams to play like a total donkey on High Stakes. My wife thinks he is advertising to get better games the rest of the year. Who knows? Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home