Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Night's Results.

I had mixed results playing online last night. Kicked some ass playing Short-handed Limit HE on Full Tilt. Again I have tagged some fish that I will follow around. This is starting to remind me of the old days of Party Poker. I now have a list of five fish that I will go to any table that they are playing at. I need to look into getting some third party software to help locate my fish. Ultimate Bet has their Buddy List which is very useful when looking for a known “fishy” player. So I did great at Full Tilt and Poker Stars last night. I got my ass handed to me playing short-handed on Cake Poker. Should have left the table when it got four handed. We had too maniacs that were raising and re-raising each other every hand. First I kept folding to bluffs, that they would show. Then I fell right into the trap of calling them down with bottom/middle pair when they had the nuts. I even got caught bluffing the river with a missed draw. The donk called me down with A-6, unimproved! So I lost more at Cake last night then I won at the other sites. Overall it was a slightly negative night at the tables. Only played one MTT, a $5.50 HORSE on Full Tilt. Never really got anything going in it, finished in the middle of the pack.(Which is rare for me, always get deep in HORSE tournaments online.) The weekend is here tonight so I will avoid playing too much Limit Poker. I have noticed a trend for me, been getting killed playing Limit on the weekends. This weekend I will play No Limit holdem, MTTs, and a bunch of Heads up SNGs. The Heads up SNGs should shore up my bankroll nicely. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home