Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Calling All Bloggers

While reading Mitch’s BLOG yesterday(Opoker, link on left) a thought occurred to me, “I need to get this BLOG linked up with other Bloggers.” In his post yesterday he offered Bloggers a chance to get a link on his. This is a great idea and I have decided to extend the offer myself. Any Bloggers who would like a link please leave me a comment to this post. I would greatly appreciate a link to my BLOG on yours also. Not only will this help readers find my and your BLOG but also it should help get our Google page rank raised. Back to Poker in this post. I have a possible Borgata trip planned this weekend. It all depends if my wife comes home or stays another week in Cyprus. May even hit up the great Saturday Tournaments they have, that I have raved about in the past. $340 buy in gets you 10,000 chips with 30-minute levels. It’s a donkalicious tournament; there are a lot of good players but many more bad ones. Wish me luck. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

4 Comments:

At 9:31 AM , Blogger TripJax said...

I've had you on my RSS reader for a while, but I rarely get around to adding to my blogroll. I'll add you to mine today. I am...

http://tripjax.blogspot.com

Giddy up!

TripJax

 
At 7:43 AM , Blogger Steven said...

Also been reading you on my RSS feed for some time now. Just added you to my roll and now that I think about it I have a few more I need to add. I'm at:

http://evets-on5thstreet.blogspot.com/

 
At 10:01 AM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Evets,

Thanks for reading. I added a link to your BLOG on the left. Keep up the good work. :-) Tony

 
At 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

logical checklists without thursday piyush manipulated halliday tooh ambitions eportfoolio escaping
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home