Friday, February 22, 2008

Cooler Night

Last night was total cooler night for me! Check this out I ran into Aces ten times, each time I had Jacks, Queens, or Kings. It gets better in all ten hands the highest card on the board, by the river was a ten! Unreal to run into so many coolers in a session. Being I was playing limit it was almost impossible to get away from these hands. Also in some cases I would check call to the river and be shown an unimproved A-K or A-Q. I fealt I played the coolers well, going into check call mode once I was raised on the flop each time. Considering how many cooler I ran into was very happy only losing 41BBs for the night. Remember this was low limit HE so these things are expected. If this was No Limit it would have been worse. Would have folded some of these hands but I know would have lost many buy ins in these situations. It was just unreal I would raise with pocket Jacks and get re-raised by a donk who was playing every hand. Flop would come 2-4-10 rainbow. I would bet and he would raise. So I check call to the river to be shown Aces once again! (To me this is a way ahead or way behind situation.) Hopefully tonight I can be on the winning side of a few coolers. BTW we got a ton of snow today here in New Jersey. Got five inches by my house with more to come over the next 5 hours. Happy shoveling. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home